Sunday, October 17, 2010

good bye!

SAT! wad a slacking day for me..
l0ls i went out shopping with edward and BOUGHT A RED SHOE! WUUUU so damn chio.. chao xi huan.... but i intending to buy another everlast one=D
so hot sia that day... but it was fun to go shopping hahas...
as usual i walk around bugis like in a maze but luckily edward de sense of direction guo MAN! hahas.....

meet ZW .. fish & co. AMK branch... no askalan polod? hahas dunno how to spell BUT AEI I CAN PRONOUNCE IT HOR...
this guy went to sit under the field and become charcoal black cos i dun like zai nan.. so joker...
now he darker than me..so i must do something to my skin colour.. i dun wan to look WHITE! DARNNN...=/




MY RED NAILS... bought nail polish and nail polish remover( FINALLY) on thursday at DG de faceshop WAHAHAHS...and my NEW RING from nus bazzar! cheap sia... and so nice =D RIBBON.. i jus realise i nv dress up or makeup everysince i change my hair colour. my hair damn cui now.. so rough damn sad... hurry grow.. i promise not to colour le..

CAMwhore! =D wahahas...since i got this spec, i nv really wear it out.. only use for taking photo sia..l0ls...
WAD A DAY FOR SUNDAY!
i didn't touch my phone at all...
i had to clear my damn messy ROOM! BY REMOVING EVERYTHING... as if i was like moving out la..
i used up 6 garbage bag for my own clothes ... sian...
i tink i should throw away some clothes la...my room seriously damn empty.. in fact... TML IS RENOVATION.
got xiao lao shu comming out..since i packed and moved all the cupboard myself! ahahs... except for the piano which is too heavy for me to handle..hahas

somehow i tink a BIg SIMPLE room is quite cool too... see my wardrode! wah kao eh... bu jian le...
i was clearing so many stuff i realise i got so many toys from edward... TWO GARBAGE BAG...l0ls...


I didn't only occupy this small space in the leaving room... in fact my entire living room is like this... so packed..cos 3 rooms renovating simultaneously...l0ls..

last night zw got drunk lols! at his friends bdae party..this morning he came and find me... and hisRIGHT EYE GOT BLOOD SHOTS...wth...

No comments:

Post a Comment