Wednesday, November 3, 2010

arhhh pain pain pain

stupid jiayen went to bed with wet hair and her watch pressing the back of her head...
giving her extreme bad headache this morning =/
irritating giddiness make me so sian sometimes

today ate mutubak!
yewww the onions...
it was overpriced but i can't be bothered...
it taste so different from the one that i first ate it...
anyways it is my second time eating MUTABAK

i wanna try paper roti and dosai... they loook good on photo but.... i doubt they might be nice- photos are DECIEVING

thanks zw for the koi =D
but now it seems my body mechanism is going crazy ..
my tummy aches

no dinner tonight...
so cooked noodles. now wanna puke...
so salty....

i wanna cut short hair sia...
my hair is disgusting dry

yea!! tml going eat with jerm and ser! my first ichiban sia !!
i shall change my nail colour

No comments:

Post a Comment