Saturday, November 20, 2010

missing everyone

WAD A SATURDAY!
i woke up with both eyes super red! damn tired.. fell down on my bed.. so interesting huh.. i seriously can sleep like no body's business...l0ls
i have 3 phones with 2 alarms set in each phone.. and i set them everyday... AMAZING I CAN SNOOZE FOR 30 MINS..l0ls.and 30 mins is confirm a underrated value!!

EXAM at pgp...
GOSH WHEN I FIRST SEE PAPER I STUNT... but i somehow got wad the paper wanted=D
lols... who invented microscope? is this EVEN IN BIODIVERSITY?!
i was super happy about the animalia kingdom qns!! =D
only plants was a worry la..sian lo...

i came to realise all along ... the one that i loved was calvin! lols.. he smells awesome...
i am so kissing my calvinnnnnn
this photo should be uploaded damn long ago la! it was 1104's 2nd last practical hahas... we are testing for muscles?i can't remmeber sia hahs


INEZ IS AWESOME PRETTY.. she looks damn cute with red/pink head band!! feel like cuddling her T.T


hahas! i mis my jie





my cute cousin
i am so going to spend my holiday frutifully

No comments:

Post a Comment