Thursday, June 30, 2011

News of the week =D
my Sis is back from londON!
hahas she is having very serious JET LAG... she slept at 9pm and woke up 2 am..
her arrival definitely cheered my mum up alot =D..
she bought alot of choco to singapore sia... cos whatever that is sold for like $4 bucks over there is like so damn pricely in singapore!!

my frigde is full of bars of choco!..
hahas =D


our KEE SIAO photo ... i am seriously damn dark hahas...
somehow the youngest has the most mature looks D:
my favourite polariod from USS!! with GLORIA ..
heehee.. i will be heading down for another USS trip with my family ( mostly the younger ones) hahas i am so damn excited to see their face when they get onto the roller coaster sia =P

even thought edward say it was not scary.. omg... he is ajus a brave guy hahahs


my recent like photo!! heehee As we kayak to the left as we KAYAK to the right !! hahas we aim to kayak to TAIWAN =.= haas..


my muscles will be developed after the kayaking session sia..my type of guy must be okay in sea sports man... tan and dark =S jus like a horse hahahs



OH this was a damn long photo yet to be posted =D at CARSURINA ROAD.. a awesome japanese food stall =D where we ( darlings <3) gather together and share this joy=D


No comments:

Post a Comment