Sunday, September 19, 2010

SWEETS

OVERLOADED WITH SUGAR?!?!
appreciation from ZW l0ls... start to dump so many packets of candies into my bag when he realised the previous bag of candies was finished..l0ls... i can chew this for my whole recess week la...
my shot with the limited edition panada...L0LS...
damn cute panda from sticky =D thanks a million.


today i HAD KOI!
SHAN U SEE THIS I HAD KOI TODAY AND YTD!
hahas...I AM GOING TO GET KOI TOMO!!
today went out with edward to shop for some clothes... hahas i swear this clothes are weird... damn weirdd... hahas
i went to a shop to get the same ones as my sis.. i swore that i didn;t wan to have the same design.. END UP... I GOT BOTH SAME DESIGN BUT JUS DIFF COLOUR..WTH LA...
edward is limping too much.. but his guai lan level boost sia..kns
l0ls..
i am so full that i didn't eat dinner....
OH OH OH...
TML IS A PIA PIA DAY...
MORNING I SHALL CHIONG 20 LAPS... BE DARK DARK THEN STUDY IN THE NOON PHYSICS... I AM SO GOING TO KAN DIAO NI

No comments:

Post a Comment