Wednesday, February 2, 2011

hello blog...


i jus realise it has almost been 15 days since i have last blog... i have so many things to pour out from my mind and heart...definitely goods and bads like roller coaster..
Neg was the new member in my hse .. it came on a wednesday! i was super happy that time.. i totally lost my focus as i will always look at him.. i use to do that.........
it was an experience for me to keep a dog...he sleeps with me at night... when i study he will stone.. when i sleep he will find a spot next to me.. when i wake up he will wake up with me... i was so happy that finally i got a pet.. i bought so much snacks for him... jus to shower him with my love...
i promised him to be a good owner ..
i am emotional.. i declare that..
at least neg as a dog is a form of accompaniment to me...
but do they know? i hate to see death..
all the shit they know is to nag at me.. scold me and jus say comments without thinking...
dog pee and shit around can control one meh... if can control then wont it be called a machine dog? u think dog can understand us and behave jus like a human? if u think so then hopefully u next life be a dog la...
bring him to a new environment of cos need to adapt .. u tink toilet train so
easy? u all dun even wan to help.. u all only help to DRIVE ME CRAZY...
every time neg do something wrong then u all complaint and keep calling me.. HELO.DO I FREAKING LOOK LIKE A CONTROL STATION?
anyways i am not going to hide the names of who i am referring to cos i am sick of typing ambigous things... they are MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER..
she was the one who say ok to keep the dog.. then after a few day she say give the dog back.. hello... NEG IS NOT A FREAKING TOY ... u happy happy take not happy then give back... u not embarrassed i also am can.. did u consider my thoughts? put urself into my shoes? u know how much arguements and unhappiness have u cause between me and zw and his siblings jus by those sentences ?
by saying i am willing to take the dog.. that means i promise them to take care of neg le.. THEN U SAY NO... HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN TO THEM?- and thanks for even CALING ZW TO TAKE HIS DOG BACK.. U SERIOUSLY NEVER SAVE MY FACE FOR ME..
nvm.. then comes he to rub salt in my wound... the problem with him is tat he thinks he knows alot.. but that is theory.. it is not practical... then i exploded... unleashing out all the unhappiness i bottled up.. SERIOUSLY NO MATTER WAD.. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT I HATE U SINCE MY GRANDFATHER WAS DEAD!
no one ask u to like me.. BEST IS U DUN EVEN NEED TO TREAT ME LIKE SOMEONE U KNOW.. I AM GLAD TO BE A STRANGER ..
u are jus egoistic... but u dun know.. cos NO ONE WANS TO TELL U THAT STRAIGHT IN UR FACE.. u jus dun know how many ppl finds u annoying... finds u too bossy.. always RIDING HERD ON OTHERS... my previous blog was always abt u being so cocky....
ok.. i decided to shut the fcuk up .. so i bottled up every freaking shit that is happening.. I AM IGNORING EVERYONE.. i decided to jus SHUT UP and be a mute...

No comments:

Post a Comment